Thursday, September 3, 2026

Dreams of Gray - Chicago melodic death metal anniversary

September 4, 2025: Dreams of Gray - Across the Endless Sea - YouTube Premiere
According to Metal Temple: DREAMS OF GRAY is an Extreme Metal band from Chicago that combines Doom Metal with Thrash Metal. They were formed in 2022 ... All put together I can only conclude that DREAMS OF GRAY have delivered one cracking, beautiful and impressive EP with "A Beginning". And I certainly hope that the title is a prophecy, that this is just the start of a journey of discovery that we, the audience, will be allowed to take with DREAMS OF GRAY. Because as far as I'm concerned, I like "A Beginning" so much that I am booking a flight with these guys of Chicago to wherever they want to go, as long as they keep up making beautiful music. If they can achieve this level on a full length album, you can rest assured that my rating will go up at least one full point.
A Beginning by Dreams of Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.